Membership has never looked SO rewarding
Join us and become a member at the German Club and open the door to benefits galore.
Take a look at all the great benefits of becoming a member.
- Free entry into Schützenfest and Oktoberfest, you will need to present your card at the Fest
- 15% discount on main meals everyday.
- 10% discount off all TAP beer.
- Accumulating reward points from drink and food purchases.
- Discounted room hire for personal private functions (20%) e.g. birthdays.
- Copy of Das Band (bi-monthly newsletter).
- Eligibility to join special interest groups.
- Eligibility to nominate or be nominated for the management committee.
- Voting rights at the AGM or special meetings.
- Entry to the traditional German Christmas function (strictly members only)
Membership options are:
|Pensioners||$35 (Australian Pension Card Required)|
|Pensioner Couples||$55 (Australian Pension Card Required)|
|Students (from 16 yrs)||$35|
|Children (under 16 yrs)||Free (registration required)|
Apply today by completing the SA German Association 2017 membership application form, or better still drop in and fill one out while enjoying the hospitality at the club!
Please complete the application form and send it together with your payment to the club — 223 Flinders St, Adelaide SA 5000. Cash or card payments can be made at the main bar. If you have not been issued with your membership card on the spot, you may collect it at the main bar after two weeks. Receipts are posted on request only, GST included. Fees are from 1st July.
To collect your reward points you must present your card when buying items at any German Club bar to enable the bar staff to record your points. The bar staff will explain to you how the benefits can be cashed out. Accumulated points will be placed on hold when all memberships expire at the end of the financial year. Also if you have an email address we would like to add it to our database to enable us to send you any information including Das Band.